FAQs About The Ruby Collection
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
Is there space available to store luggage before/after check-in and check-out?
Absolutely. Complimentary luggage storage is available for guests.
Is there car parking available & do I need to pre-book?
Undercover car parking is available onsite for $15 per car, per day. Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first in basis and cannot be guaranteed. We do recommend pre-booking by contacting the reservations team on 1800 782 946 or email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
What should you pack?
- A Beach Bag – From sunscreen and towels, to water and books. Keep all your necessities within easy reach.
- Theme Park Tickets – Pre-purchase your theme park tickets here
- Proper Footwear - Flip-flops or sandals for long walks on the beach and relaxing by the pool. Comfy trainers for jam-packed days spent at the theme parks.
- Sun Protection - All those sun-filled days means UV protection is a must. Sun screen, sunglasses and hat are packing essentials.
- Waterproof Camera – Whether you’re catching some rays by the pool or heading to the beach, bring along a waterproof camera case and capture your all aquatic adventures worry-free.
- Medications - We’re not asking you to prepare for ER, just the necessary asthma sprays, Epi pens and any medical action plans.
- Excitement - Leave all your worries behind and get excited! We look forward to welcoming you and your family to The Ruby Collection soon!
Left something at home? We’ve got you covered with The Pantry stocking a generous collection of grocery items and holiday essentials that may have been missed when packing.
Can you have a birthday party at the hotel?
Watch this space!
Our Customer Service Team are available to answer all your pre-arrival questions and make suggestions to ensure planning your holiday is as relaxing and fun as it will be when you arrive! Please complete our general enquiry form here or email your questions through to email@example.com and one of our Ruby Ambassadors will respond within 48hours.